Sunday, February 24, 2008

Flourishes Party


It's the lovely Jan Marie's Birthday on Monday. She’s throwing a party and giving away presents! How sweet is that?!?!?
She will be giving away:
1 Xyron 900
1 Nestabilities-Standard Classic Circles
1 Nestabilities-Classic Scallop Circles-LG
A pair of Fiskar scissors engraved with Flourishes, LLC
Various Flourishes stamp sets and lot of smaller gifts throughout the 24 hour period.

To win, upload any card or projects made using Flourishes, LLC stamp sets to SCS gallery using the keyword: fllcjanmariesbirthday

If you don’t have a SCS Gallery, you can post to your blog and post the link here.

Uploading can start on midnight Feb 24. There will be drawings throughout the day and the big prize winners on Tuesday. Check the SCS thread above for all the fun. Help Jan Marie celebrate! Come on join the fun and have a chance a some great prizes.

Thanks!
Lisa
---------------------------------------------------------
Supplies:
Paper: Rose Red, River Rock and Whisper White cardstocks by Stampin' Up
Ink: Pitch Black Adirondack ink by Ranger
Other: Small and Large Oval punches by EK Success, Photo Corner punch by EK Success, Brown satin ribbon by May Arts

8 comments:

  1. OH MY...that is a beautiful card...you are so very talented and thoughtful! Thank so much for sharing my big day.

    Rubber Hugs, Jan Marie (flourishes)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! You've done a magnificent job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card - love the colours your picked for the flower motif! Sadly, I can't join in with this one as I don't own flourishes stamps but I hope Jan Marie's birthday is a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, Lisa -- this card is wonderful -- you sure have made that set come alive with color -- truly gorgeous creation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lise, this is so pretty! The photo corner and the ribbon are absolutely perfect! I am REALLY wanting this set, I think you just bumped it to the top of my list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the paper you used on this card and that great ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is gorgeous Lise. I *love* the colors and the design of your card.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello- I found your link from cutcardstock.com They are friends of mine and thought I would check out thier blog which led me here. Your cards are GORGEOUS !!!!

    Norma Kennedy

    ReplyDelete