Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Scrappy Card

So... I'm trying to branch out a bit more in my creations. Do you ever feel like you are in a rut? That's not exactly the right word to use, but I definitely wanted to try something different.

With that said, I thought I'd try my hand at a "scrappy" card. It's out of my norm, that's for sure! It took me a bit longer to make than it should have... I really had to think about HOW to make a card like this.
So... enough blathering...

Different that the normal me, right?

But boy, was this fun!!!! I really enjoyed putting this together. The fun bit about the card was the designer paper. It was part of an adhesive matte pack. I stamped on the scrap mattes, peeled the backing and stuck to the card base. Talk about COOL!

I could get used to this!

Thanks for stopping by,

Lisa

---------------------------

Supplies:

Stamps: Pretty Birds

Paper: Prism Intense Pink, Autumn Leaves Splendor Adhesive Mat pack

Ink: Brilliance pigment ink in Coffee Brown,Tim Holtz Distress ink in Antique linen

Accessories: Copic markers (light colors laid down first and colored pencils over for shading), colored pencils, prima flowers and Swarovski crystals

1 comment:

  1. Oh baby....what a hoot! I love it, Lisa...I had to take a 2nd look, not because of the beauty but because it is a different look... and then laughed when I saw your line 'kind of different for me'. It's is so pretty! Love the soft colors, the scrappy paper! A++++

    ReplyDelete