Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Make a Wish

I love creating with beautiful and fun stamps. The Make a Wish set by Gina K is just such a set.


This turned out to be a super fast card. I bought these dimensional star stickers by Paperbilities (Star Sticker Accents) at Walmart - and immediately thought of the Make a Wish set. Perfect foil for the stars in the set, don't you think?

The card base is Bordering Blue stamped with the shooting stars. The white matte was run through the Cuttlebug with the small square embossing folder. The other layers are Taken with Teal and Brilliant Blue. A quick run of two-way glue and glitter added some sparkle to the bottom of the card. Super fast and fun!!!

Thanks for stopping by,

Lisa

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I may just have to get that set - I haven't seen any samples that I don't like - and such a great cause.

    I saw your happy DT news on several blogs yesterday and wanted to congratulate you - well deserved. Have so much fun!

    Dina

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty!! Love the background stamping. :)

    ReplyDelete