Monday, August 27, 2007

Gift Exchange - Part 2

Sorry to post so early in the day... I'm traveling for work and won't be home until late on Tuesday. I actually have multiple posts written that just require me to "publish". I think there is an auto-feature to Blogger that lets you publish at the date and time you want... I just haven't figured it out yet. So, you get this post early today...

Another requirement of the exchange is an item in Green and Purple...



This is a small handled bag (I used a box template) filled with Halloween treats. I made a mini-card from the "Booglie Eye" set to match. The images were colored with Copic markers. A few of the paper scraps were pressed into my crimper for a quick bag filler.


Hopefully she'll like this little addition to her gift box.

Thanks for stopping by!

Lisa

3 comments:

  1. These are adorable, not an early post for me. Hey if you did figure out that auto post, please let me know that would be great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are SO cute! Love those images. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these!!! That booglie eyes set is so fun~
    I am not sure on the publishing thing either....I'm just lucky I am not fumbling around my blog most days!!

    ReplyDelete