Friday, June 29, 2007

Blogger's RAK

Stamping has a way of connecting people. I've been part of the DDSS group (a secret exchange group) on Splitcoaststampers for quite some time. During one of the rounds, my secret big sis was Willosmama (a.k.a. AJ Otto). She is such a talented artist.

I've been fortunate to reconnect with AJ through our blogs. She just sent me this card today, which had been recently published on her blog, HERE. Isn't it amazing???? AJ used Perhaps Basic Grey paper, Old Olive cardstock and Blue Bayou cardstock to build the card. The stamps are Petal Prints from SU and the sentiment is Amuse Arts. A jumbo snap by Making Memories rounds out the center of the flower.

I just loved this card on her blog and was blown away to receive it in real life. AJ's blog, The Willow Garden, is fantastic. Stop by to be inspired!

Thanks for checking in with me!
Lisa




No comments:

Post a Comment