Saturday, June 30, 2007

Beautiful Baroque

I jumped on the stamper's bandwagon and purchased Baroque Motifs from Stampin' Up. I really love this set for it's classy and elegant style. It's a set that fits my style... or at least one of my stamping moods!

The new In Colors this year are also really amazing. Not Quite Navy has always been a favorite of mine. The new Blue Bayou is a lighter version and is now my Favorite color!!! I also used River Rock, stamping the swirls in this color first. I added the Blue Bayou swirls just slightly askew to give the allusion of a shadow. The little flowers were added in NQN. A few added details: I used a NQN marker to faux stitch on the main panel and the sentiment panel. The main Flower image was inked in River Rock and rocked in Blue Bayou for added dimension. It's adhered to the card with dimensionals.

Anyway... that's all the details, but in the final analysis... I really like this card and the set. What do you think?

Thanks for stopping by!

Lisa

7 comments:

  1. This is absolutely stunning! I wasn't going to get this set but caved once I saw all the wonderful things being done with it. I got it yesterday and have made 2 cards so far... and I am in love with both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love the colors you used!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot begin to describe how lovely this card is. It's just incredible! I too am a huge fan of the blue bayou (and soft sky) colors and now that I've seen this card I simply must order the Beautiful Baroque stamp set as well. Thanks for sharing this gorgeous work of art and telling us how you did it. I absolutely LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an elegant card, love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful card! I want this set sooo bad!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a gorgeous card. The colors you chose are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete