Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Wow... I won Blog Candy!

I have to say, in general, I'm not a lucky person. I'm sure I can pinpoint a dozen or more times I've thought, "Wow, that was close" or "Hmmm... I got lucky with that"... but never a contest winner.

I found a really wonderful blog - Well Said Cards by Adelina - and left a comment. This is the link back to her original candy post. Then I saw her post... And the Winner is... ME! I couldn't be more excited. Adelina sent me happy mail and I love everything! Winning is so much fun!!!

You may be asking - What's blog candy? Well, it's not been something I've posted on this site since I have limited traffic. Basically, blog candy is giveaways for posts, comments, subscriptions or hits (hence my reference to traffic).

This has tuly made my day!!!

More posts and pictures later.
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment