Thursday, May 31, 2007

Terrible... you pick what I mean...

I've been a terrible blogger lately, I know. But, this is a quick update to let you know I have not one, but two tutorials coming this weekend, both on different coloring techniques. I hope they're worth the wait.

I do have one card to share with you. I made this with Fancy Pants "Pollen Dust" clear stamp set. I really love this set; the swirls and flowers. The card, though, is not a favorite of mine. What I had pictured and what actually happened were two different things. I was going to layer with the sentiment on acetate, but I couldn't get it to stamp correctly. It looked forced.



What I learned... that as a first attempt with this stamp set, it's just OK and I need more practice. I also know that sometimes simpler is better.

So... I hope to have another sample with this set that is an improvement, rather than bird-cage liner.
Thanks! I promise to post soon!

Lisa

1 comment: